Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
The Live Net TV app is one of the most popular entertainment apps which are used worldwide. Its free installation process and easy accessing method make this app flexible to use.
Like other application programs, Live Net TV is also not free from technical glitches and often create hassle at the time of playing videos. Therefore, app working issue and video playback error makes the app useless and then you can come across various unexpected error codes.
However, here we are going to discuss the common Live Net TV errors with useful solutions. For further help, you can opt for the services from TV Repair Dubai.
Fix Critical Live Net TV Software Error with Easy Troubleshooting Tips:
There are lots of technical flaws that make the Live Net TV app error very critical. Here, we are going to discuss those app issues with effective solutions. So, see below and resolve this error efficiently.
Steam Loading Error
Steam loading error is the most annoying issue for the users. When you play live steam, then the video freeze issue creates an unnecessary hassle. However, you need to set the MX Player as the default player for that particular app.
- First, open the LiveNetTV app window on the screen and turn on the option “HW+codecs” from the same window.
- Now, open the MX Player Decoder Settings window and you will get several decode options.
- Next, verify whether the HW+ option is enabled or not. If it is not activated, then click on the checkbox.
- Then, close the window and pause the video for a few seconds until the video screen gets stable.
- Finally, replay the video and inspect whether the video freezing error occurs or not.
App Not Working Issue
There is no doubt that the app cache causes the App not responding issue quite often. To make the search history clear, you can avoid the app malfunctioning problem very easily.
- Open the Settings window from your Android device and tap on the Apps or Manage Apps option.
- Now, check the status of the Live Net TV app and it might be quite tedious for you.
- There you can see two different options such as Clear Data and Clear Cache. Tap on them accordingly to enhance the app activities.
- Next, close the window and restart the Android system in Normal mode.
- At last, re-launch the app and resolve the Live Net application error effectively.
If any VPN connection error occurs or if it is affected by the geographical restrictions, then you need to modify the app settings. So, take a look and fix the VPN error effectively.
- Launch the Application Settings window and click on the Steam Quality.
- Next, choose the option SD/Low or MS/Medium and modify the quality of video played on the system.
- Now, switch the VPN app to another location and check the internet data transfer speed.
- Finally, reboot the app and verify whether the VPN quality issue got resolved or not.
Fetching Data Error
Sometimes, the live streams don’t work properly due to unsecured connection. Therefore, the loading speed gets affected and makes the data fetching issue. You can easily fix this internet connection error by following the below steps.
- Download the VPN app from Android device according to your system configuration.
- Now, choose the country of your preference and then connect the app via a VPN.
- Next, verify whether the connection is securely built or not. However, a TV Repair consultant will help you to establish this connection.
- After creating a smooth connection, launch the Android app settings window.
- Then, click on the Clear the App Data and also make the Live Net TV cache empty.
- Wait until the app cache is empty and then open the app again. Now, verify whether the video loading time shows correct data or not.
If you still face the video launching issue, then you can reset the app and mitigate that technical hassle effectively.
Fix All Other Critical Bugs
Many a time, video playback error makes the users very puzzle when you play the video data. Therefore, the best way is to reset the app data with high-end security. For this, you can rely on professional TV Repair services.
- First, launch the Android Settings window from the Android handset.
- Now, open the Apps Manager window by tapping on the Apps option.
- Next, select all the apps one-by-one and then tap on the Menu icon.
- Then, tap on the Reset App Preferences option. Here, you need to grant all the permission by following the on-screen data.
- Finally, try to re-launch the app and verify whether the video data error got fixed or not.
In this article, we have discussed the possible Live Net TV issues with significant reasons. Moreover, we have highlighted the area which is responsible for making Live TV software conflicts quite often. Even, you get the effective solutions here to mitigate those annoying issues efficiently.
We hope the above methods will help you a lot to overcome any typical LiveNet TV issues with ease. However, if you need you can take technical help from TV Repair Dubai for instant help and resolve your queries quickly.